MFA 1st Year
First Impression Rose
October 21 – November 7, 202080 Washington Square East
Free and open to the public by appointment only Wednesday through Saturday from 12–5 pm. Wheelchair accessibility through Goddard Hall at 79 Washington Square East. Schedule a visit here. You must have a Google account in order to make appointments.
80WSE Appointment Process
– Patrons who would like to visit the gallery, will need to show confirmation of their appointment for access. If no appointment exists, staff will turn you away from the gallery
– Appointments will be limited to 2 individuals at a time, for a maximum duration of 1 hour.
For Patrons within NYU Community:
– For the purposes of contact tracing, appointments must be made through your NYU email account.
– Upon arriving for your appointment you must present your daily screener to the reception staff to confirm your access to campus.
For Patrons from outside the NYU Community:
– In accordance with the university’s contact tracing initiative, appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your planned visit in order to clear access with the university. You will receive a confirmation email once your access has been approved.
– On the day of your appointment you must submit the Visitor Daily Screener before entering the building and present your screener status to the reception staff for access.